PLEASE TAKE NOTE IF YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME
1. Before you start, you must have the following on hand:
– Your e-mail address (with password)
– Your mobile number (ex. 09271234567)
– Personal data (including date of graduation)
– ID photo in .jpg format saved on your computer, phone or tablet.
(You can request for an e-file if you have your ID photo taken at a
2. Visit the PRC website at www.prc.gov.ph and point the mouse cursor to the ID Renewal then
click Central Office.
3. If you are using this for the first time, click on the REGISTER tab and fill out the form. You
MUST create your OWN account using your OWN email address. You are allowed to use
ONLY ONE VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT PER USER/APPLICANT. Complete all fields using
drop down menu where applicable then choose ACCEPT TERMS OF SERVICE.
3A. Read the Terms of Service CAREFULLY and click on the AGREE/ green button if you wish to continue.
3B. Click the SIGN UP NOW button.
4. If you have previously registered online or finished signing up enter your email address and password, then click SIGN IN
5. To activate your account, access your registered e-mail account, open the PRC generated
email then click Activate Account to verify your account.
6A. Create your profile. To make sure that information is accurate, you must fill up these forms
yourself. Where SEARCH appears, search with the drop down menu. Do not type in the
6B. After filling out your profile, check the box for renewal application. Click on the SAVE
6C. Double check your information before you click on the YES button. (You will not be allowed to change your name after clicking YES.)
7A. Your application details will be displayed. You may still edit your information (except for your name) by clicking on the EDIT button. Click the icon to upload your photo.
7B. READ the photo requirements carefully. To avoid delay or disapproval, please upload
good quality ID photo. Click the OKAY button to proceed.
7C. Upload your picture via your computer or phone directory
7D. To continue, click SELECT TRANSACTION
8A. Select RENEWAL.
8B. Select your Profession and enter your 7-digit PRC License Number, then click the
PROCEED button. (PRC License number ex: 0012345)
16. PROCEED to any PRC office you selected in the appointment page. Bring the claiming stub..
Required CPD units for each profession vary, to view the required CPD units for each regulated profession, click link below
For more info you can access this PRC website.
Hope this blog helps you in renewing your PRC license hassle free.Steps on how to renew your PRC LICENSE online